Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I returned from a wonderful time in Nature Land, Mariposa, Ca. to find these 5 little beauties. Stay tuned for some hatchlings.

Photo: Just returning from Beautiful Mariposa, Ca. to find this wonderful bluebird sight.  Hope to have 5 healthy chicks soon.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia,
    Look like wesdterna bluebird eggs?? Did they all hatch and live?

    I like your site, all the beautiful pictures, especially the bluebirds. I like watching the bluebirds alot. I started a site a few weeks ago, not much posted yet but I did a post on bluebird, check it out.

    Love all your pictures!
    Michael
    Bluebirds Eating Live Mealworms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michael,

    Thank you, I enjoyed your bird blog too.

    Yes, they are western bluebirds. Out of the five that hatched, sadly only three made it to the fledgling state.

    Thanks for stopping by www.yorbalindabirds.blogspot.com
    Happy Birding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Olivia,
    Nice, I am glad that at least 3 made it. So often they get eaten or just die.

    Michael
    Black Cap Chickadees Eggs in Nest

    ReplyDelete